BECOME ACCOUNTS MANAGER IN 7 MONTHS / 1 YEAR
Get 100% Practical skills in Accounts + GST + Income Tax + TDS + Return Filing + Finance +E-Payments + Banking + Payroll + MIS+ 5+ Real time Company Project +Personality Development + Communication Skills And much more…
Around 660 Hrs:
Daily 3.5 Hrs or Daily 2 Hrs
7 Months: Daily 3.5 Hrs
12 Months: Daily 2 Hrs
Without Late Fees: Before 30 June (Or start Date of Batch)
Admission with Late Fees: Till 30 August or 1 month from start of batch (If seats Available by Paying Rs.5000 Extra)
No admissions after 1 Month of batch Start.
12th / HSC Pass with 50% or More
to 9.00 Morning 9.15 to 11.15
Morning 9.30 to 01.00 Afternoon 1.30 to 5.00
Evening 6 to 8 (Special batch for Job going people)
Monday To Saturday (Holiday on 2nd & 4th Saturday)
Very reasonable fees. Just 10% of any good MBA finance college.
Easy installments facility available.
Opportunities after P.A.M.:
· Jobs in Accounts department, Tax Department of various MNC, SME & professional firms
· can appear for government exams in revenue department & master your job GST officer, Income Tax, Payroll, Audit, etc.)
· Start Own Practice in Accounts & Direct, Indirect Taxes by setting office or from home.
· own business: Successfully monitor and control accounts & taxes of own business
· doing accounting practice with job and earn handsome income
· with great confidence appear for professional exams like ca/cs/cwa with better chances of success.
Why RD Institute
· 100% Practical Training
· 100% Job Guarantee on stamp Paper
· Experience & Expert CA Faculties
· Best Career Option for House wives & Girls
· Best course to Create Strong Foundation for CA / CS / CWA
· More Syllabus than any other Institute
· Quality Education with Discipline
· Corporate Level Placement Guarantee
· Syllabus as per corporate Requirement
· Personal Attention towards Growth of Student
· Best Career in commerce for Businessman
· Improving Communication Skills & Personality Development
1. Any commerce Graduates & post Graduates (BBA, BCOM, BBM, MCOM)
2. any UNDERGRADUATE after 12th and during FY / SY / TY (BBA, BCOM, BBM)
3. Any Non-Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate (BA, BSC, B.E. LLB, MA. M.E., etc.):
4. Existing Job Peoples for Promotions
5. Businessman / Housewives